Sunday, May 14, 2023

Open Heaven 14 May 2023 HYMN

Open Heaven 14 May 2023 HYMN 2: Amazing Grace

1 Amazing grace! How sweet the sound!

That saved a wretch like me!

I was once lost, but now am found;

Was blind, but now I see.


2 Through many dangers, toils and snares,

I have already come;

‘Tis grace that brought me safe thus far,

And grace will lead me home.


3 The Lord has promised good to me,

His Word my hope secures;

He will my Shield and Portion be,As long as life endures.


4 Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,

And mortal life shall cease,

I shall possess, within the veil,

A life of joy and peace.


5 The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,

The sun forbear to shine;

But God, who called me here below,

Will be forever mine.


6 When we’ve been there ten thousand years,

Bright shining as the sun,

We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise,

Than when we’d first begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...