Thursday, April 13, 2023

OPEN HEAVEN 14 APRIL 2023 HYMN

 

OPEN HEAVEN 14 APRIL 2023 HYMN


I AM THINE O LORD


1. I am Thine O Lord

I have heard Thy voice

And it told Thy love to me

But I long to rise in the arms of faith

And be closer drawn to Thee.


CHORUS:

Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,

To the cross where Thou hast died;

Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed Lord

To Thy precious, bleeding side.


2. Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord

By the pow’r of grace divine

Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope

And my will be lost in Thine.


3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour

That before Thy throne I spend

When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God

I commune as friend with friend.


4. There are depths of love that I cannot know

Till I cross the narrow sea

There are heights of joy that I may not reach

Till I rest in peace with Thee.


OPEN HEAVEN 14 APRIL 2023 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 1 KINGS 13-15


AUTHORS: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE

PASTOR MRS FOLU ADEBOYE


Open Heaven was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Churches in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer's Ministries.


The Open Heavens 2022 is written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Worldwide is out and available across Christian bookstores all over the world. The book is a daily devotional and study guide to a close fellowship with God.

Open Heavens 14 April 2023 Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...