Monday, April 10, 2023

OPEN HEAVEN 11 APRIL 2023 HYMN

 OPEN HEAVEN 11 APRIL 2023 HYMN


HYMN 13 – PASS ME NOT, O GENTLE SAVIOUR


1. Pass me not, O gentle Saviour,

Hear my humble cry;

While on others Thou art calling,

Do not pass me by.


CHORUS

Saviour Saviour,

Hear my humble cry;

While on others Thou art calling,

Do not pass me by.


2. Let me, at Thy throne of mercy

Find a sweet relief;

Kneeling there in deep contrition,

Help my unbelief.


3. Trusting only in Thy merit

Would I seek Thy face

Heal my wounded, broken spirit,

Save me by Thy grace.


4. Thou, the spring of all my comfort,

More than life to me.

Whom have I on earth beside Thee?

Whom in heaven but Thee


OPEN HEAVEN 11 APRIL 2023 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 1 KINGS 6-7


AUTHORS: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE

PASTOR MRS FOLU ADEBOYE


Open Heaven was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Churches in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer's Ministries.


The Open Heavens 2022 is written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Worldwide is out and available across Christian bookstores all over the world. The book is a daily devotional and study guide to a close fellowship with God.

Open Heavens 11 April 2023 Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens devotional application is available across all mobile platforms and operating systems: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC. Open Heaven for Today 2023




.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...