Saturday, April 30, 2022

OPEN HEAVEN 30 APRIL 2022 HYMN

 OPEN HEAVEN 30 APRIL 2022 HYMN

open heaven hymn,HOUSE FELLOWSHIP ANTHEM,sunday school hymn,open heavens hymn,open heavens heaven for today,hymn of heaven,hymn,open heaven,god that madest earth and heaven hymn,heaven,open heavens,night of open heaven,open heaven program,#hymn of heaven,hymn of heaven lyrics,lyrics to hymn of heaven,hymn of heaven phil wickham,phil wickham hymn of heaven,hymn of heaven by phil wickham,phil wickham hymn of heaven lyrics,hymn of heaven lyrics phil wickham,god that madest earth and heaven hymn lyrics,open now thy gates of beauty hymn,hymns,hymn of the weekend

ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER


1. All to Jesus I surrender,

All to Him I freely give;

I will ever love and trust Him,

In His presence daily live.


CHORUS:

I surrender all,

I surrender all;

All to Thee, my blessed Saviour,

I surrender all.


2. All to Jesus I surrender,

Humbly at His feet I bow;

Worldly pleasures all forsaken,

Take me, Jesus, take me now.


3. All to Jesus I surrender,

Lord, I give myself to Thee;

Fill me with Thy love and power,

Let Thy blessing fall on me.

 

Now I feel the sacred flame;

O the joy of full salvation!

Glory, glory to His name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...